The Importance Of Keeping Your Office Clean
When it comes to janitorial cleaning we know how stressful keeping a clean and healthy work environment can be and doing it all yourself can add to the overwhelm. That is why hiring the best professionals for your company is vital and the best option.
Janitorial Cleaning In Wyomissing
Hitchcock has been providing quality restoration services since 1979 and we have been rated the #1 service provider in Berks County. On average, there are a few things most companies don’t know when looking for quality cleaning services. Here are a few things you may not know and should definitely keep in mind:
- The average employee touches more than 300 surfaces every 30 minutes.
- A University of Arizona study found that one door handle contaminated with a contagious virus can spread to almost 50% of the hands of employees and the surfaces in the office within just four hours.
- According to WebMD, you can see a high reduction in bacteria after cleaning a keyboard or other surface with an antibacterial cleaning solution.
One thing consumers do not always know is that germs can accumulate on a conglomerate of spaces including carpeting, doorknobs, handles, and even office equipment. Each employee that finds themselves working in an office environment desires to work in a healthy and safe workplace. That is one of the many reasons why keeping a clean office space could be so beneficial aside from the health benefits accompanied. Some of the most common culprits when it comes to staying tidy are the following:
- Unkept Carpets – Carpets are a breeding ground for bacteria and germs alike. Common allergens like pollen, fungi, and residues are almost always found in office carpets and rugs. When carpets are not regularly cleaned and maintained, a whole host of pathogens can start to develop.
- Restrooms – Office restrooms can often become really bad for bacteria breeding and mold buildup. This likely is due to the frequency of use and many people using them and, many times, not washing their hands. Stagnant water surrounding toilets and sinks can also lead to bacterial overgrowth and produce toxic mold.
- Staying Healthy – When it comes to staying healthy, wiping down keyboards, surfaces, and mouses can go a long way! They are a prime place for bacteria to grow and spread.
At Hitchcock, we know that keeping your workplace free of health hazards like mold and bacteria helps keep your employees healthy and happy, making it of the utmost importance to you. That is why we have provided our clients with the best team in the Berks County area. With our skill set, attention to detail, and knowledge base, we are confident that we can get your office up to if not beyond, your highest standards.
In the end, we highly recommend teaming up with our experts for professional janitorial cleaning. Our clients contract with us for weekly cleanings and we use our industrial cleaning supplies to tackle your office germs. If you are ready to get started and work with the best give us a call today.